Tool for retrofitting cloud image for use as Octavia Amphora
This subordinate charm provides the Octavia Diskimage Retrofit tool
Note: The charm relies on Glance image properties as provided by the
Glance Simplestreams Sync Charm for automatic discovery of the
most recent image, and as such is designed to be deployed as a subordinate to
Note: When establishing connections to cloud services such as Glance and
Keystone in clouds that have TLS enabled, the system certificate store will
be used to verify the peer. It is the responsibility of the principle charm
to populate the system certificate store.
Please report bugs on Launchpad.
For general questions please refer to the OpenStack Charm Guide.
- (string) When set the charm will add tag to any newly created images. . Note that the charm will allways add the ``octavia-diskimage-retrofit`` tag to created images, this is for convenience and may be used by the charm for housekeeping in the future.
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (string) Ubuntu series (eg. 'bionic') to look for in Glance to use as base for the retrofitting process. . Default is to use most recent LTS. If no value is configured and the charm is not able to find the most recent LTS image in Glance it will attempt to find a image matching the series of the unit the charm is run on.
- (string) Name of Ubuntu Cloud Archive pocket to add to the image being retrofitted. . Default is 'ussuri' if ``retrofit-series`` is 'bionic', for other releases no UCA pocket will be added unless specified.
- (string) DEPRECATED. Use snap-http-proxy and snap-https-proxy model configuration settings. HTTP/HTTPS web proxy for Snappy to use when accessing the snap store.
- (string) DEPRECATED. Use snap-store-proxy model configuration setting. The address of a Snap Store Proxy to use for snaps e.g. http://snap-proxy.example.com
- (string) How often snapd handles updates for installed snaps. The default (an empty string) is 4x per day. Set to "max" to check once per month based on the charm deployment date. You may also set a custom string as described in the 'refresh.timer' section here: https://forum.snapcraft.io/t/system-options/87