Heat is the main project in the OpenStack Orchestration program. It implements an
orchestration engine to launch multiple composite cloud applications based on
templates in the form of text files that can be treated like code.
- openstack ›
Heat is the main project in the OpenStack Orchestration program. It implements
an orchestration engine to launch multiple composite cloud applications based
on templates in the form of text files that can be treated like code.
This charm deploys the Heat infrastructure.
Heat requires the existence of the other core OpenStack services deployed via
Juju charms, specifically: mysql, rabbitmq-server, keystone and
nova-cloud-controller. The following assumes these services have already
Author: Yolanda Robla firstname.lastname@example.org
Report bugs at: http://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+source/heat/+filebug
- (string) Database name
- (string) Username for database access
- (string) Encryption key used for authentication info in database
- (string) Repository from which to install. May be one of the following: distro (default), ppa:somecustom/ppa, a deb url sources entry, or a supported Cloud Archive release pocket. Supported Cloud Archive sources include: cloud:precise-folsom, cloud:precise-folsom/updates, cloud:precise-folsom/staging, cloud:precise-folsom/proposed. Note that updating this setting to a source that is known to provide a later version of OpenStack will trigger a software upgrade.
- (string) Username to request access on rabbitmq-server.
- (string) RabbitMQ virtual host to request access on rabbitmq-server.
- (string) OpenStack Region