Runs result-enum-api using gunicorn from given code tarball
This charm provides result-enum-api from lp:tanuki-result-enumerator/api
There are only two config options for this charm:
* config-file: A base64 encoded string with the config file to use for adt-cloud-service. * environment: a string, one of "development" or "production"
NOTE: This expects the payload code in the form of result-enum-api.tgz
to exist with the snapshot of lp:tanuki-result-enumerator/api that needs deploying
- (string) base64 encoded string with the config file for adt-cloud-worker
- (string) A base64 encoded YAML config file for conn-check.
- (string) Environment (devel, staging, production, etc.) that we're running.
- (int) The number of gunicorn worker processes for handling requests.
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup