The Keycloak SSO server for providing SSO services across client applications.
This charm manages the Keycloak SSO server. Keycloak provides single sign on services to a range of applications. To use this charm you can deploy it in standalone or clustered mode and then relate it to SSO enabled services.
To deploy the charm run:
juju deploy keycloak
you will then need to expose it:
juju expose keycloak
You can then browse to http://ip-address:8080 to configure the service.
Scale out Usage
Known Limitations and Issues
Upstream Project Name
- Upstream website
- Upstream bug tracker
- Upstream mailing list or contact information
- Feel free to add things if it's useful for users
- (boolean) A short description of the configuration option
- (int) A short description of the configuration option
- (string) HTTP/HTTPS web proxy for Snappy to use when accessing the snap store.
- (string) The address of a Snap Store Proxy to use for snaps e.g. http://snap-proxy.example.com
- (string) How often snapd handles updates for installed snaps. The default (an empty string) is 4x per day. Set to "max" to check once per month based on the charm deployment date. You may also set a custom string as described in the 'refresh.timer' section here: https://forum.snapcraft.io/t/system-options/87
- (string) A short description of the configuration option
- Default Value