Nuage VRS provides a highly flexible, high performance, secure network
virtualization solution for data centers.
This charm is used to configure VRS service inside a NOVA Compute Node and controlled by Nuage VSC/VSD.
The principle use of this charm is with the nova-compute and quantum-gateway
charms used within an OpenStack deployment .
This charm should be used with other principle charms to install and configure
the service units as Transport Nodes within a VMware VMware NSX cluster.
NOTE: this charm relies on binaries that are distributed to customers of
Nuage Networks VSP solution.
The VRS repositories are provided as deb files in a tar.gz provided by Nuage Networks.
This VRS bundle must be extracted in the 'payload' folder within the charm prior
to deployment. The charm expects to find deb's; if they are missing the
install hook will error out.
The charm will extract the VRS bundle and install any deb files found.
- (string) VRS configuration file name.
- (string) List of packages to install for VRS.
- nuage-metadata-agent nuage-openvswitch-common nuage-openvswitch-datapath-dkms nuage-python-openvswitch nuage-openvswitch-switch
- (string) Optional URL to Nuage VRS repository containing Debian packages.
- (string) Active VRS controller to use.
- (string) Standby VRS controller to use.