OpenContrail is a network virtualization solution that provides an overlay
virtual-network to virtual-machines, containers or network namespaces.
. This charm provides the analytics node component.
- openstack ›
OpenContrail (www.opencontrail.org) is a fully featured Software Defined
Networking (SDN) solution for private clouds. It supports high performance
isolated tenant networks without requiring external hardware support. It
provides a Neutron plugin to integrate with OpenStack.
This charm is designed to be used in conjunction with the rest of the OpenStack
related charms in the charm store to virtualize the network that Nova Compute
instances plug into.
This charm provides the analytics node component which includes
contrail-collector, contrail-query-engine and contrail-analytics-api services.
Only OpenStack Icehouse or newer is supported.
Cassandra and Contrail Configuration are prerequisite services to deploy.
Once ready, deploy and relate as follows:
juju deploy contrail-analytics juju add-relation contrail-analytics:cassandra cassandra:database juju add-relation contrail-analytics contrail-configuration juju add-relation contrail-analytics:identity-admin keystone:identity-admin # contrail 3.1+ juju add-relation contrail-analytics:identity-service keystone:identity-service
The version of OpenContrail installed when deploying can be changed using the
'install-sources' option. This is a multilined value that may refer to PPAs or Deb repositories.
High Availability (HA)
Multiple units of this charm can be deployed to support HA deployments:
juju add-unit contrail-analytics
Relating to haproxy charm (http-services relation) allows multiple units to be
juju add-relation contrail-analytics haproxy
- (int) Minimum number of units required in cassandra relation
- (string) The IP address and netmask of the control network (e.g. 192.168.0.0/24). This network will be used for Contrail endpoints. If not specified, default network will be used.
- (string) Apt keys for package install sources
- (string) Package sources for install
- - "ppa:opencontrail/ppa" - "ppa:opencontrail/r2.20"
- (int) Minimum number of units required in kafka relation
- (string) OpenStack Region
- (string) PEM encoded X.509 CA certificate for use in SSL.
- (string) Virtual IP address to use when services are related in a High Availability configuration.