Export Prometheus metrics from arbitrary unstructured log data.
- monitoring ›
Juju grok-exporter charm
grok_exporter allows to export Prometheus metrics from arbitrary unstructured log data.
This charm can be related to the prometheus charm.
grok_exporter rules can be quite long, for convenience save your config in a file and them:
juju config grok-exporter config="$(cat config.yml)"
- (string) grok-exporter's configuration
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) Comma separated list of files to monitor
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (string) The Prometheus Registration authtoken.
- (string) The http(s) url and port where the Prometheus Registration service is listening.
- (string) Controls the snap channel name. Supported values are: "stable", "candidate", "beta" and "edge"
- (string) HTTP/HTTPS web proxy for Snappy to use when accessing the snap store.
- (string) The address of a Snappy Enterprise Proxy to use for snaps e.g. http://snap-proxy.example.com
- (boolean) If you want to use grok-exporter-mlog (with support for multiple logfiles), set this to true.