The 'psql' PostgreSQL command line client, providing command line access to a PostgreSQL Juju Application. It is useful for testing, or when shell access to the PostgreSQL service is not suitable.
- database ›
This charm deploys the psql postgresql client, providing command line access to a PostgreSQL service. It is useful for testing, or when shell access to the PostgreSQL service is not possible.
juju deploy cs:postgresql-client psql juju add-relation psql postgresql:db-admin juju wait juju ssh psql/0
Available connection commands will be presented via the system motd.
- (string) Database name to use for all relations
- (string) Comma separated list of extensions
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (string) Comma separated list of roles