Allows prometheus to scrape MongoDB metrics
- (string) base64 encoded CA that is trusted for MongoDB server connections. You can set this value to "juju" if you want to connect to a Juju controller MongoDB - the charm will automatically use the CA used by Juju.
- (string) base64 encoded client certificate and key used to connect to MongoDB. You can set this value to "juju" if you want to connect to a Juju controller MongoDB - the charm will automatically use the certificate used by Juju.
- (string) The MongoDB server's URI, in the form "mongodb://user:pass@ip:port/". To monitor a local Juju controller, use the special string "juju-db://". The charm will choose appropriate values for mongodb_tls_ca and mongodb_tls_cert when using "juju-db://".
- (int) Port to listen for connections on
- (string) DEPRECATED. Use snap-http-proxy and snap-https-proxy model configuration settings. HTTP/HTTPS web proxy for Snappy to use when accessing the snap store.
- (string) DEPRECATED. Use snap-store-proxy model configuration setting. The address of a Snap Store Proxy to use for snaps e.g. http://snap-proxy.example.com
- (string) How often snapd handles updates for installed snaps. The default (an empty string) is 4x per day. Set to "max" to check once per month based on the charm deployment date. You may also set a custom string as described in the 'refresh.timer' section here: https://forum.snapcraft.io/t/system-options/87