This is the server for the taskwarrior synchronisation function (task
sync). Multiple users and multiple clients per user are supported.
Connections are secured with TLS using user-generated certificates.
- misc ›
This charm provides the task sync daemon for the [TaskWarrior][https://taskwarrior.org]
juju deploy cs:~pirate-charmers/taskd
Several options are present for tuning the certificate generation process, and this charm also supports the
interface-reverseproxy reverse proxy relation for running behind a TCP load balancer. The port can be customised, and this
will be passed to the related reverse proxy.
- (string) The local IP address taskd will listen on
- (int) The port which taskd will listen for connection on. This will also be passed via the reverseproxy relation and determine the external TCP port that will be used if related to a load balancer.
- (string) The CN used for server certificate generation, set to empty for fqdn
- (string) The two-letter country code for server certificate generation
- (int) The number of days before the generated TLS certificates will be valid for. Once expired, the will need to be regenerated
- (string) The locality to use for server certificate generation
- (string) The Organisation used for server certificate generation
- (string) The state to use for server certificate generation