Installs sonarr with relations for registering downloaders and notifications
- misc ›
This charm provides Sonarr. Sonarr is an automatic NZB downloader for tv shows.
juju deploy cs:~chris.sanders/sonarr
This charm implements * interface:reverseproxy intended for use with the HAProxy Charm. This should be used if remote access is required to enable TLS encryption. * interface:usenetdownloader intended for use with the Sabnzbd Charm.
Known Limitations and Issues
This charm is under development, several other use cases/features are still under consideration. Merge requests are certainly appreciated, some examples of current limitations include.
- Scale out usage is not intended, I'm not even sure what use it would be.
- Unit/Functional testing is not yet implemented
You will most likely want to use a bundle to set options during deployment.
See the full list of configuration options below. This will detail some of the options that are worth highlighting.
- restore-config: Combined with a resource allows restoring a previous configuration. This can also be used to migrate from non-charmed sonarr. The sonarr backup zip needs to be attached as the resource sonarrconfig.
- backup-count: This configuration is not used.
- backup-location: A folder to sync the Sonarr backups to daily, number and frequency of backups are controlled by Sonarr. This charm simply syncs (including deletions) the Backup folder to another location of your choosing.
- proxy-*: The proxy settings allow configuration of the reverseproxy interface that will be registered during relation.
- hostname will allow you to customize the hostname, be aware that doing this can cause multiple hosts to have the same hostname if you scale out the number of units. Setting hostname to "$UNIT" will set the hostname to the juju unit id. Note scaling out is not supported, tested, or useful.
Upstream Project Information
- Code: https://github.com/chris-sanders/layer-sonarr
- Bug tracking: https://github.com/chris-sanders/layer-sonarr/issues
- Contact information: email@example.com
- (int) Number of backups to keep
- (string) Interval to create backup, takes a cron compatible string
- (string) Location to store backups
- (string) The host name to set
- (int) Port for sonarr
- (string) Subdomain to request from reverse proxy
- (string) The name of the backend this charm will use, this should be unique for deployment/reverseproxy. Sonarr is not designed to be run in HA with multiple units grouped
- (int) Port to request for reverse proxy access
- (string) Urlbase for revrse proxy, must start with a "/"
- (boolean) Restore a previous configuration from resource
- (string) Comma separated list of groups to create. User accounts will not be created
- (string) Comma separated list of users to create. Groups with the same name will be created.
- (string) Ensure the provided groups, comma separated, have the GID specified after '='. e.g. ubuntu=1000,storage=1001
- (string) Ensure the users provided, comma separated, are members of the provided groups, colon separated, following '='. e.g. ubuntu=sudo:wheel,storage=storage,sudo
- (string) Ensure the provided users, comma separated, have the UID specified after '='. e.g. ubuntu=1000,storage=1001