- misc ›
This is the base layer for all reactive Charms. It provides all of the standard
Juju hooks and starts the reactive framework when these hooks get executed. It
also bootstraps the charm-helpers and
charms.reactive libraries, and all
of their dependencies for use by the Charm.
Go read the layer-basic documentation for more info on how to use this layer. It is now hosted together with the charms.reactive documentation in order to reduce the amount of places a charmer needs to search for info.
- (string) List of local domains and servers to forward them to. Comma seperated list with domain:server. Example local:192.168.1.1,vpn:10.0.0.1
- (string) Up to 4 dns server addresses. Seperate with ; default are Cloudflare addresses. This config only applies if dns-over-tls and recrusive-dns are disabled.
- (boolean) Setup DNS over TLS via stubby. When enabled the local stub resolver will be used which includes upstream dns and dns-addresses config will not be used.
- (boolean) Setup as recrusive DNS server.
- (string) List of names to add to the DNS with associated IPv4 IPV6 and TTL values. Enteries are ; seperated and values are comma seperated following dnsmasq host-record formatting <name>[,<name>....],[<IPv4-address>],[<IPv6-address>][,<TTL>] Example: laptop,laptop.thekelleys.org,192.168.0.1,1234::100 is a single entry with multiple names listed
- (int) External port for the proxy to listen on, typically 443.
- (boolean) Set to True to restrict access via reverse-proxy to local address spaces
- (string) The subdomain to register with the reverseproxy
- (string) F or C for temperature units