OpenStack Services NRPE Checks
This charm provides OpenStack service checks for Nagios
juju deploy cs:~canonical-bootstack/openstack-service-checks juju add-relation openstack-service-checks nrpe
This charm supports relating to keystone via the keystone-credentials
interface. If you do not wish to use this, you can supply your own credential
set for Openstack by adding 'os-credentials' setting (see setting description
juju set openstack-services-checks os-credentials=" ... "
juju add-relation openstack-service-checks:identity-credentials keystone:identity-credentials
If your OpenStack API endpoints have a common URL for the Admin, Public and
Internal addresses, you should consider disabling some endpoints which would be
duplicated otherwise, e.g.
juju config openstack-service-checks check_internal_urls=False check_admin_urls=False
- (string) A space-separated list of DNS names to check. If any of the names are not resolvable, alert as CRITICAL.
- (boolean) If true, create NRPE checks matching all 'admin' URLs in the Keystone catalog.
- (boolean) If true, create NRPE checks matching all 'internal' URLs in the Keystone catalog.
- (boolean) If true, create NRPE checks matching all 'public' URLs in the Keystone catalog.
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (int) Critical level for nova aggregate unit count check - setting this to -1 will effectively disable host aggregate checks.
- (int) Warning level for nova aggregate unit count check - setting this to -1 will effectively disable host aggregate checks.
- (string) Comma separated OpenStack credentials to be used by nagios. It is strongly recommended this be a user with a dedicated role, and not a full admin. Takes the format of username=foo, password=bar, credentials_project=baz, region_name=Region1, auth_url=http://127.0.0.1:35357
- (boolean) An option to specify whether you want Warning alerts in nagios for disabled nova-compute hosts.
- (string) Comma separated list of host aggregates that need to be skipped from checks. Example "Agg1,AGg2" or 'Aggregate3'. This is a case-insensitive option.
- (string) URL to use with check_http if there is a Swift endpoint. Default is '/', but it's possible to add extra params, e.g. '/v3 -e Unauthorized -d x-openstack-request-id' or a different url, e.g. '/healthcheck'. Mitaka Swift typically needs '/healthcheck'.
- (int) Number of days left for the TLS certificate to expire before alerting Critical.
- (int) Number of days left for the TLS certificate to expire before warning.
- (string) base64 encoded SSL ca cert to use for OpenStack API client connections.