Apply config map to fstab file of host machine
- storage ›
Allows users to expose configuration to be applied to /etc/fstab
on Juju level.
- (string) Yaml configuration describing how fstab should look like: - filesystem: UUID=aaa-bbb mountpoint: / type: [nfs, ext2, ext3, ext4, vfat] options: errors=remount,ro dump: 0 pass: 1 In case of NFS, it is also possible to configure rsize and wsize with those fields in separate
- (boolean) USE WITH CAUTION: if true, charm replaces /etc/fstab content for configmap's. Otherwise, charm will only keep and enforce of file systems described on configmap. If configmap is None or empty, this config will not be applied
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".