Use this charm for testing the neutron-api subordinate interface, or as a template for writing a new suborindate charm. Has no practical production use.
- openstack ›
This is a shim charm meant for faciliating testing of the neutron-api charm's subordinate interface. Use it if you want to test things like overriding values in the neutron.conf.
Deploy neutron-api, with accompanying services. Set the plugin legacy mode to false. Then deploy this charm.
juju deploy some-minimal-neutron-api-bundle.yaml juju config neutron-api manage-neutron-plugin-legacy-mode=false
juju deploy /path/to/this/charm juju relate neturon-api neutron-api-suboridinate-stub
Fee free to contact the charm's author if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org freenode#petevg https://github.com/petevg/neutron-api-subordinate-shim
- (boolean) Enable debug logging.
- (string) Repository from which to install. May be one of the following: distro (default), ppa:somecustom/ppa, a deb url sources entry, or a supported Ubuntu Cloud Archive e.g. . cloud:<series>-<openstack-release> cloud:<series>-<openstack-release>/updates cloud:<series>-<openstack-release>/staging cloud:<series>-<openstack-release>/proposed . See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OpenStack/CloudArchive for info on which cloud archives are available and supported. . NOTE: updating this setting to a source that is known to provide a later version of OpenStack will trigger a software upgrade unless action-managed-upgrade is set to True.
- (boolean) Openstack mostly defaults to using public endpoints for internal communication between services. If set to True this option will configure services to use internal endpoints where possible.
- (boolean) Setting this to True will allow supporting services to log to syslog.
- (boolean) Enable verbose logging.