Postfix is the default mail transport agent on Ubuntu. This charm implements a mail relay for cloud instances.
- network ›
This Postfix charm implements a naive mail relay for cloud instances. It is expected that it will be used as a simple transport to a more intelligent upstream relay.
Canonical IS firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide juju actions to
- add/remove/list postconf entries?
- add/remove/list aliases
- remove/list entries in the mail queue?
- add TLS options
- (boolean) Disable the SMTP VRFY command. This isn't usually useful for relays.
- (string) A list of domain:newdomain pairs to rewrite. Primarily used for allowing hosts with locally-resolvable domain names to send mail which appears to be from a real domain. Addresses in these domains will be rewritten from email@example.com to user+host@newdomain.
- (string) The external hostname by which this mail relay is known. This value must be changed for the charm to be useful.
- (string) A comma-separated list of networks for which this relay will allow sending mail.
- (string) An upstream mail relay, sometimes called "smart host". Enclose it in square brackets to skip MX lookup.
- (boolean) Require that a remote SMTP client sends HELO or EHLO before commencing a MAIL transaction.
- (string) Optional restrictions which the Postfix SMTP server applies in the context of a client RCPT TO command.
- permit_mynetworks, reject_non_fqdn_recipient, reject_unknown_recipient_domain, reject_unauth_pipelining