This charm installs the StorPool block client (the initiator for the StorPool distributed network storage service), along with the StorPool OpenStack integration on the bare metal node and possibly in all its LXD containers as configured.
This is the base layer for all reactive Charms. It provides all of the standard
Juju hooks and starts the reactive framework when these hooks get executed. It
also bootstraps the charm-helpers and
charms.reactive libraries, and all
of their dependencies for use by the Charm.
Go read the layer-basic documentation for more info on how to use this layer. It is now hosted together with the charms.reactive documentation in order to reduce the amount of places a charmer needs to search for info.
- (string) Consciously bypass some of the configuration checks.
- (string) The size of the various control group memory slices.
- system:4 user:4 storpool:1 kernel:10
- (boolean) Specify whether LXC containers should be searched for applications.
- (string) The full path to a file for logging additional diagnostics.
- (string) The contents of the /etc/storpool.conf file.
- (string) An optional comma-separated list of debug tags or 'ALL'
- (boolean) Is this charm responsible for installing the StorPool OpenStack integration?
- (string) The version of the StorPool OpenStack integration Ubuntu packages to install.
- (string) The location of the StorPool APT repository.
- (string) The version of the StorPool Ubuntu packages to install.