Barbican provides a secure storage for keys and other secrets and additionally has features to provide certificates to OpenStack applications. The barbican-softhsm is for testing purposes only, and demonstrates the barbican-hsm interface for interfacing real HSM providers with Barbican.
- openstack ›
This charm provides the SoftHSM2 HSM plugin to Barbican. Note that this plugin DOES NOT WORK at present due to bug#1611393. It does, however, demonstrate how an HSM plugin will work with Barbican.
barbican-softhsm is a subordinate charm and lives in the same unit as a barbican charm.
juju deploy barbican juju deploy ... other services for barbican -- see barbican charm juju deploy barbican-softhsm juju add-relation barbican barbican-softhsm
Please report bugs on Launchpad.
For general questions please refer to the OpenStack Charm Guide.
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (string) SSL CA to use to communicate with other OpenStack cloud components.
- (boolean) Openstack mostly defaults to using public endpoints for internal communication between services. If set to True this option will configure services to use internal endpoints where possible.
- (boolean) Setting this to True will allow supporting services to log to syslog.
- (boolean) Enable verbose logging