Neutron Dynamic Routing Agent acts as a BGP speaker advertising OpenStack
networks to the BGP infrastructure.
- openstack ›
This charm provides the BGP speaker, dynamic routing agent, feature for OpenStack
Neutron dynamic routing relies on services from the rabbitmq-server charm and assumes a functioning neutron stack:
# The neutron-dynamic-routing charm only requires a relationship to rabbitmq-server juju deploy neutron-dynamic-routing juju deploy rabbitmq-server juju add-relation neutron-dynamic-routing rabbitmq-server # For minimum functionality a full neutron stack is required: juju deploy keystone juju deploy neutron-api juju deploy percona-cluster juju add-relation keystone percona-cluster juju add-relation keystone neutron-api juju add-relation neutron-api percona-cluster juju add-relation neutron-api rabbitmq-server
NOTE: This charm supports OpenStack versions Ocata or newer. Specify version
to install using the openstack-origin and source configuration options.
For utilizing the dynamic routing feature of OpenStack see upstream documentation for neutron dynamic routing.
Please report bugs on Launchpad.
For general questions please refer to the OpenStack Charm Guide.
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (string) Repository from which to install OpenStack. May be one of the following: distro (default) ppa:somecustom/ppa (PPA name must include OpenStack Release) deb url sources entry|key id or a supported Ubuntu Cloud Archive pocket. Supported Ubuntu Cloud Archive pockets include: cloud:trusty-liberty cloud:trusty-juno cloud:trusty-kilo cloud:trusty-liberty cloud:trusty-mitaka Note that updating this setting to a source that is known to provide a later version of OpenStack will trigger a software upgrade.
- (boolean) Openstack mostly defaults to using public endpoints for internal communication between services. If set to True this option will configure services to use internal endpoints where possible.
- (boolean) Setting this to True will allow supporting services to log to syslog.
- (boolean) Enable verbose logging