Note: For upgrading from earlier prototypes of this charm see Upgrading to stable charm.
When this charm is related to the neutron-api charm it will install the Arista Neutron packages on each neutron-api unit in the region and supply the desired configuration to the neutron-api service.
This section covers common and/or important configuration options. See file
config.yaml for the full list of options, along with their descriptions and
default values. See the Juju documentation for details
on configuring applications.
eapi-host option is the IP address serving the Arista API (a.k.a. eAPI)
from the charm's perspective.
eapi-username option is the username to be used for authenticating to the
eapi-password option is the password to be used for authenticating to the
Because this is a subordinate charm a relation will need to be added to another application to have the charm deployed on a machine.
To deploy (partial deployment only):
juju deploy neutron-api juju deploy neutron-openvswitch juju deploy neutron-api-plugin-arista --config eapi-host=... juju add-relation neutron-api neutron-api-plugin-arista juju add-relation neutron-api neutron-openvswitch
Please report bugs on Launchpad.
For general questions please refer to the OpenStack Charm Guide.
- (string) Tells the plugin to use a sepcific API interfaces to communicate with CVX. Valid options are: . EAPI - Use EOS extensible API. JSON - Use EOS JSON/REST API. .
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (string) Set a comma separated list of IP addresses for each CVX instance. If CVX has been deployed in a highly available (HA) cluster, specify each instance IP separated by a comma.
- (string) EOS command API password. This is required field.
- (string) EOS command API username. This is required field.
- (string) Name of the OpenStack region.
- (string) Repository from which to install. Ex: ppa:canonical-arista/stable
- (string) TLS CA to use to communicate with other components in a deployment. . __NOTE__: This configuration option will take precedence over any certificates received over the ``certificates`` relation.
- (string) TLS certificate to install and use for any listening services. . __NOTE__: This configuration option will take precedence over any certificates received over the ``certificates`` relation.
- (string) TLS key to use with certificate specified as ``ssl_cert``. . __NOTE__: This configuration option will take precedence over any certificates received over the ``certificates`` relation.
- (boolean) Openstack mostly defaults to using public endpoints for internal communication between services. If set to True this option will configure services to use internal endpoints where possible.
- (boolean) Setting this to True will allow supporting services to log to syslog.
- (boolean) Enable verbose logging