Neutron is a virtual network service for OpenStack, and a part of
Netstack. Just like OpenStack Nova provides an API to dynamically
request and configure virtual servers, Neutron provides an API to
dynamically request and configure virtual networks. These networks
connect "interfaces" from other OpenStack services (e.g., virtual NICs
from Nova VMs). The Neutron API supports extensions to provide
advanced network capabilities (e.g., QoS, ACLs, network monitoring,
This charm configures the neutron-api service with the OpenDayLight
- openstack ›
This charm supports deployment with OpenStack Icehouse or better.
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (string) Overlay network types to use, valid options include: . gre vxlan . Multiple types can be provided - field is space delimited.
- (boolean) Enable OpenDayLight managed security groups.
- (string) SSL CA to use to communicate with other OpenStack cloud components.
- (boolean) Openstack mostly defaults to using public endpoints for internal communication between services. If set to True this option will configure services to use internal endpoints where possible.
- (boolean) Setting this to True will allow supporting services to log to syslog.
- (boolean) Enable verbose logging
- (string) Space-delimited list of Neutron network-provider & vlan-id-ranges using the following format "<provider>:<start>:<end> ...".