Deploys masakari monitors which interact with masakari api
- openstack ›
This layer provides the base OpenStack configuration options and dependencies
for authoring OpenStack Charms. Typically you won't use this layer directly.
layers which consume this layer are probably more interesting as layers to
Where is the code?
The code for this module is held in the charms.openstack module which is
developed at the following location:
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (string) SSL CA to use to communicate with other OpenStack cloud components.
- (boolean) Openstack mostly defaults to using public endpoints for internal communication between services. If set to True this option will configure services to use internal endpoints where possible.
- (boolean) Setting this to True will allow supporting services to log to syslog.
- (boolean) Enable verbose logging