Cisco's proprietary Vector Packet Processing software which uses a VPE (Vector Packet Engine) for packet switching through efficient use of caching.
- openstack ›
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (string) Overlay network types to use, valid options include: . gre vxlan . Multiple types can be provided - field is space delimited.
- (string) Username used to access RabbitMQ queue
- (string) RabbitMQ vhost
- (boolean) Use corekeeper rather than apport for debugging
- (boolean) By default, all services will log into their corresponding log files. Setting this to True will force all services to log to the syslog.
- (boolean) Enable verbose logging
- (string) Space-delimited list of Neutron network-provider & vlan-id-ranges using the following format "<provider>:<start>:<end> ...".
- (string) Location of vpe deb