Cinder is the block storage service for the Openstack project. . This charm provides a purestorage backend for Cinder
purestorage Storage Backend for Cinder
This charm provides a Purestorage storage backend for use with the Cinder charm.
juju deploy cinder juju deploy cinder-purestorage --config driver-source="ppa:openstack-charmers/purestorage-stable" juju add-relation cinder-purestorage cinder
The Purestorage python packages are currently provided through a PPA which is managed by the OpenStack Charmers team until such time as the driver packages can be added to Ubuntu and/or the Ubuntu Cloud Archive.
See config.yaml for details of configuration options. The cinder-purestorage charm needs to be configured to point at the storage array. Typically, the settings that need to be configured are:
protocol: iscsi volume-backend-name: cinder-pure san-ip: PURESTORAGE_IP pure-api-token: API_TOKEN
See config.yaml for the full list of configuration options.
- (boolean) Automatically determine an oversubscription ratio based on the current total data reduction values. If used this calculated value will override the max_over_subscription_ratio config option.
- (string) Key ID to import to the apt keyring to support use with arbitary source configuration from outside of Launchpad archives or PPA's.
- (string) Optional configuration to support use of additional sources such as: - ppa:myteam/ppa - cloud:trusty-proposed/kilo - http://my.archive.com/ubuntu main The last option should be used in conjunction with the key configuration option.
- (boolean) When enabled, all Pure volumes, snapshots, and protection groups will be eradicated at the time of deletion in Cinder. Data will NOT be recoverable after a delete with this set to True! When disabled, volumes and snapshots will go into pending eradication state and can be recovered.
- (int) If use-image-cache is true this sets the maximum number of cache entries. If not set this default to unlimited.
- (int) If use-image-cache is true this sets the maximum size of the cache. If not set this default to unlimited.
- (string) If protocol is iscsi, this parameter provides the CIDR of FlashArray iSCSI targets hosts are allowed to connect to. If not specified, defaults to all IPv4 address. Available from Train.
- (string) SAN protocol to use. Choose between iscsi or fc.
- (string) API token for FlashArray access
- (int) Snapshot replication interval in seconds. If not specified, defaults to 3600.
- (int) Retain snapshots per day on target for this time (in days). If not specified, defaults to 7.
- (int) Retain how many snapshots for each day. If not specified, defaults to 3.
- (int) Retain all snapshots on target for this time (in seconds). If not specified, defaults to 14400
- (string) Pure Protection Group name to use for async replication (will be created if it does not exist). If not specified, defaults to cinder-group. Available from Stein.
- (string) Pure Pod name to use for sync replication (will be created if it does not exist). If not specified, defaults to cinder-pod. Available from Stein.
- (boolean) If the replication-type is set as sync, this defines that data paths are uniform between arrays in the cluster and data connections should be made to both when attaching. If not specified, defaults to False
- (string) The IP address, or FQDN, of the replication target array
- (string) The API token for the replication target array
- (string) The name of the backend array to which replication should be performed.
- (string) The replication to be used. Options are async and sync. If not specified the default is async.
- (string) Management VIP address of the Pure Storage FlashArray
- (boolean) If protocol is iscsi, this parameter defines whether to use CHAP authentication for Cinder created hosts.
- (boolean) If set to True the Glance Image Cache for Cinder will be enabled on the backend.
- (boolean) Determine if we attach/detach volumes in cinder using multipath for volume to image and image to volume transfer
- (boolean) When set this will enable Cinder Replication v2.
- (string) Service name to present to Cinder