Cinder is the block storage service for the Openstack project. . This subordinate charm configures the Cinder backup service.
This is the base layer for all reactive Charms. It provides all of the standard
Juju hooks and starts the reactive framework when these hooks get executed. It
also bootstraps the charm-helpers and
charms.reactive libraries, and all
of their dependencies for use by the Charm.
Go read the layer-basic documentation for more info on how to use this layer. It is now hosted together with the charms.reactive documentation in order to reduce the amount of places a charmer needs to search for info.
- (string) The URL of Keystone endpoint of Swift service.
- (int) The Swift authentication version. Specify "2" for auth 2.0 or "3" for auth 3.0.
- (int) The size in bytes that changes are tracked for incremental backups.
- (string) The default Swift container to use.
- (string) The URL of Swift endpoint.
- (int) The size in bytes of Swift backup objects. This size has to be multiple of swift-block-size.
- (string) Swift project domain name. Required when connecting to an auth 3.0 system.
- (string) Swift project name. Required when connecting to an auth 3.0 system.
- (string) When the Swift endpoint is TLS-terminated, provide here the contents of ca cert file.
- (string) Swift key for authentication.
- (string) Swift user name for authentication.
- (string) Swift tenant name. Required when connecting to an auth 2.0 system.
- (string) Swift user domain name. Required when connecting to an auth 3.0 system.