Apache Spark is a unified analytics engine for big data processing, with built-in modules for streaming, SQL, machine learning and graph processing.
This charm provides an opinionated yet minimal spark configuration.
To deploy this charm:
juju deploy cs:~omnivector/spark
This will configure a single unit to be a master, worker, and history-server.
To add worker nodes to the spark deploy use
juju add-unit spark -n 3
- GPLv3 (see
LICENSEfile in this directory)
- Omnivector Solutions © 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- (string) AWS access key
- (string) AWS secret key
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) The HTTP or HTTPS object storage gateway
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (string) Whether or not to enable ssl s3 connection.
- (boolean) Enable the spark shuffle service.