New Relic infrastructure agent with redis integration
This layer Installs and configures the newrelic-infra agent with the nri-redis package
juju config nri-redis license_key=<newrelic_key>
juju relate nri-redis <application>
- (string) Environment
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) Redis server hostname.
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- deb [arch=amd64] http://download.newrelic.com/infrastructure_agent/linux/apt bionic main
- (string) List of the keys for retrieving their lengths. See 'keyspace config' in the redis newrelic integration docs for more information.
- (int) Max number of the keys to retrieve their lengths.
- (string) New Relic Liscense Key
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (string) Password to use when connecting to the Redis server. Use only if your Redis server is password-protected.
- (int) Port where Redis server is listening.
- (string) Unix socket path on which Redis server is listening (if set).