OpenContrail is a network virtualization solution that provides an overlay
virtual-network to virtual-machines, containers or network namespaces.
This charm provides the Web UI node component.
- openstack ›
OpenContrail (www.opencontrail.org) is a fully featured Software Defined
Networking (SDN) solution for private clouds. It supports high performance
isolated tenant networks without requiring external hardware support. It
provides a Neutron plugin to integrate with OpenStack.
This charm is designed to be used in conjunction with the rest of the OpenStack
related charms in the charm store to virtualize the network that Nova Compute
instances plug into.
This charm provides the Web UI component which contains the
Only OpenStack Icehouse or newer is supported.
Once ready, deploy as follows:
juju deploy contrail-webui
- (string) Optional URL to an icon file with the site favicon to be used. NOTE: it will get downloaded and cached every time the config is updated. If empty, the default will be used.
- (string) Package sources for install
- - "ppa:opencontrail/ppa" - "ppa:opencontrail/r2.20"
- (string) Optional URL to an image file with the site logo to be used. NOTE: it will get downloaded and cached every time the config is updated. If empty, the default will be used.
- (int) Port to listen for HTTP requests on.