OIL Dashboard provides insight into OIL. This charm deploys the OIL dashboard.
To build, run
charm build -o $HOME/path/to/built/charms/dir/
At this point I usually copy in the .bzr folder from https://code.launchpad.net/~oil-ci/oil-ci/charm-weebl-BUILT to $HOME/path/to/built/charms/dir/,
bzr add . and commit the changes and push back to lp:~oil-ci/oil-ci/charm-weebl-BUILT, but there's may be a better way of doing this.
- (string) Random string of characters to enable API access.
- (string) A string representation of a boolean that toggles debug mode.
- (string) Email of default admin user, as registered in Lauchpad.
- (string) Extra options to put in the systemd service file.
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) listen address
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (int) NGINX listen port
- (string) PPA to add before installing weebl.
- (string) Key for PPA.
- (string) FQDN of server (e.g. solutions.qa.staging.canonical.com).
- (string) User id of default admin user.
- (string) Launchpad username of default admin user.
- (string) Name of this instance of Weebl (e.g. Production Weebl).