OpenContrail is a network virtualization solution that provides an overlay virtual-network to virtual-machines, containers or network namespaces. . This charm provides the control node component.
- openstack ›
- (string) The IP address and netmask of the control network (e.g. 192.168.0.0/24). This network will be used for Contrail endpoints. If not specified, default network will be used.
- (string) Apt keys for package install sources
- (string) Package sources for install
- - "ppa:opencontrail/ppa" - "ppa:opencontrail/r2.20"
- (string) Repository from which to install. May be one of the following: distro (default), ppa:somecustom/ppa, a deb url sources entry, or a supported Cloud Archive release pocket. . Supported Cloud Archive sources include: cloud:precise-folsom, cloud:precise-folsom/updates, cloud:precise-folsom/staging, cloud:precise-folsom/proposed.