CloudKitty provides a Rating-as-a-Service component for OpenStack.
- openstack ›
CloudKitty is the Rating-as-a-Service component for OpenStack. It provides an
API to configure pricing policy and retrieve billing information.
This charm deploys the CloudKitty infrastructure.
CloudKitty requires the following charms to be fully functional:
Author: Gauvain Pocentek email@example.com
- (string) Database name
- (string) Username for database access
- (string) The hostname or address of the public endpoints created for cloudkitty in the keystone identity provider. . This value will be used for public endpoints. For example, an os-public-hostname set to 'cloudkitty.example.com' with ssl enabled will create the following public endpoints for cloudkitty: . https://cloudkitty.example.com:8888/
- (string) Username to request access on rabbitmq-server.
- (string) RabbitMQ virtual host to request access on rabbitmq-server.
- (string) OpenStack Region
- (string) SSL CA to use with the certificate and key provided - this is only required if you are providing a privately signed ssl_cert and ssl_key.
- (string) SSL certificate to install and use for API ports. Setting this value and ssl_key will enable reverse proxying, point Heat's entry in the Keystone catalog to use https, and override any certficiate and key issued by Keystone (if it is configured to do so).
- (string) SSL key to use with certificate specified as ssl_cert.
- (boolean) By default, all services will log into their corresponding log files. Setting this to True will force all services to log to the syslog.