QA Launchpad Bug Reports provides caching and organization of bugs from multiple Launchpad projects.
- applications ›
- Max Brustkern email@example.com
QLBR aggregates bug reports from Launchpad. As such, the minimal required configuration is a valid INI-style config file, as produced by launchpadlib and understood by python's configparser library. The full contents of this file (including newlines) should be passed in, base64 encoded, as the 'credentials' option. All other options are optional.
Postgresql is currently the only supported database. A subordinate charm is required to run the actual server. The only charm tested is gunicorn, but another server that accepts the wsgi-file relation may work. An internal memcached instance is used by default, but the memcache relation can be used as well.
juju bootstrap juju deploy postgresql juju deploy qlbr juju deploy gunicorn juju deploy memcached juju add-relation qlbr postgresql:db juju add-relation qlbr gunicorn juju add-relation qlbr memcached juju expose qlbr
Apache or another server can be connected in front of gunicorn. The default port is 8080.
- (string) The path to store the launchpadlib cache
- (string) The base64 encoded full text of a credentials file usable by launchpadlib
- (string) The path to store the credentials file on the instance
- (string) The path to store the cron file on the instance
- (string) List of space-separated distro packages to install
- bzr python-django python-django-nose python-psycopg2 python-memcache memcached python-jinja2
- (string) Instance type
- (string) Payload tarball location
- (int) Port to open for web server
- (string) List of space-separated PPAs to enable
- (string) The bzr branch of qlbr to use
- (string) The path to store qlbr on the instance
- (string) The group that owns the code
- (string) The user that owns the code
- (string) Region to which we are deploying
- (string) The group that runs the code
- (string) The user that runs the code