This subordinate charm provides an Infoblox integration with OpenStack Neutron.
With the OpenStack neutron-api charm:
juju deploy infoblox juju deploy neutron-api juju add-relation neutron-api infoblox
Compatible with OpenStack Queens and higher, requires a configured Infoblox server.
Infoblox setup process
Basically this charm setup the infoblox IPAM driver for openstack neutron.
It follows process provided in the Infoblox documentation:
Basically 4 steps are done by this charm:
1- Install the infoblox module on neutron-api nodes.
2- Send configuration to Neutron-api charm to update neutron.conf file and do
the db migration (To create the Infoblox tables)
3- Send extendible attributes to the Infoblox appliance
4- Restart the infoblox-ipam service
- (string) The password to use for the WAPI.
- (string) The user name to use for the WAPI.
- (int) An integer ID used for the data center. This is used to form the stanza name for the rest of the options. If you have multiple instances of OpenStack sharing the same Infoblox grid, this ID needs to be unique across the instances. The ID should start from 1 and increment by 1 as you add another Openstack instance. This ID is used to generate a unique ID for a network view that is cached in neutron database. Starting it with a very high number may exceed the max length of a network view id.
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (string) The IP address, hostname, or FQDN of the Grid Master (GM). Proxying is supported so this does not have to be the exact IP or hostname of the GM if you have a situation where you cannot reach the GM directly in your network. It can be any connection information that proxies to the GM.
- (string) The name of the Grid Master (GM) This has to be the exact GM name registered in the Infoblox grid.
- (string) Comma separated list of participating network views on the target Infoblox server.
- (string) Repository from which to install. Ex: ppa:canonical-infoblox/stable
- (string) SSL CA to use to communicate with other OpenStack cloud components.
- (boolean) Openstack mostly defaults to using public endpoints for internal communication between services. If set to True this option will configure services to use internal endpoints where possible.
- (boolean) Setting this to True will allow supporting services to log to syslog.
- (boolean) Enable verbose logging
- (string) The maximum number of objects to be returned by WAPI. If this is set to a negative number, WAPI will return an error when the number of returned objects would exceed the setting. If this is set to a positive number, the results will be truncated when necessary. The default is -1000. If you experience "Result set too large" error, increase this value.
- (boolean) Enables paging to wapi calls by configuring wapi_paging = True, it uses wapi_max_results to set paging size of the wapi calls. If wapi_max_results is negative it will take paging size as 1000. The default is False.
- (string) The WAPI version to use. WAPI Version 2.3 or later is supported. (NIOS version 7.3.x or later is supported)