Cinder is the block storage service for the Openstack project.
. This charm provides a purestorage backend for Cinder
purestorage Storage Backend for Cinder
This charm provides a purestorage storage backend for use with the Cinder
juju deploy cinder juju deploy cinder-purestorage juju add-relation cinder-purestorage cinder
See config.yaml for details of configuration options.
- (string) Key ID to import to the apt keyring to support use with arbitary source configuration from outside of Launchpad archives or PPA's.
- (string) Optional configuration to support use of additional sources such as: - ppa:myteam/ppa - cloud:trusty-proposed/kilo - http://my.archive.com/ubuntu main The last option should be used in conjunction with the key configuration option.
- (string) SAN protocol to use. Choose between iscsi or fc.
- (string) API token for FlashArray access
- (string) Management VIP address of the Pure Storage FlashArray
- (string) Service name to present to Cinder