Cinder is the block storage service for the Openstack project. . This charm provides a netapp backend for Cinder
netapp Storage Backend for Cinder
This charm provides a netapp storage backend for use with the Cinder charm.
juju deploy cinder juju deploy cinder-netapp juju add-relation cinder-netapp cinder
See config.yaml for details of configuration options.
- (string) Administrative user account name used to access the storage system or proxy server.
- (string) The file referenced by this configuration option should contain a list of NFS shares, each on their own line, to which the driver should attempt to provision new Cinder volumes into.
- (string) Password for the administrative user account specified in the netapp_login option.
- (string) The hostname (or IP address) for the storage system or proxy server.
- (int) The TCP port to use for communication with the storage system or proxy server. If not specified, Data ONTAP drivers will use 80 for HTTP and 443 for HTTPS; E-Series will use 8080 for HTTP and 8443 for HTTPS.
- (string) The storage family type used on the storage system; valid values are ontap_cluster for using clustered Data ONTAP, or eseries for using E-Series.
- (string) SAN protocol to use. Choose between iscsi or NFS.
- (string) This option specifies the virtual storage server (Vserver) name on the storage cluster on which provisioning of block storage volumes should occur.
- (string) Password for the NetApp E-Series storage array.
- (string) This option is only utilized when the storage family is configured to eseries. This option is used to restrict provisioning to the specified controllers. Specify the value of this option to be a comma separated list of controller hostnames or IP addresses to be used for provisioning.
- (boolean) This option specifies whether the driver should allow operations that require multiple attachments to a volume. An example would be live migration of servers that have volumes attached. When enabled, this backend is limited to 256 total volumes in order to guarantee volumes can be accessed by more than one host.
- (string) comma seperated list of pool names ie: pool1,pool2
- (boolean) Use multipath for image transfer. The volume_use_multipath option should be set to True in the nova.conf
- (string) Service name to present to Cinder