DX Infrastructure Manager (formerly CA UIM) is a scalable IT monitoring solution that provides 360-degree visibility into systems and infrastructure performance. It delivers a single, unified architecture for both traditional and cloud environments, enabling you to proactively monitor performance and availability.
This charm provides the nimsoft-robot agent for collecting information for CA UIM (Unified Infrastructure Managment). The charm was based on nimsoft-robot version 7.96 but should work with any version. (Unverified.)
juju deploy cs:~msmarcal/nimsoft-robot --resource \ nimsoft-robot-package=/path/to/nimsoft-robot.deb
This charm supports juju resources to provide the deb package file.
This allows us to use
--resource in the deploy command or use
juju attach to supply the required resource after deployment:
juju attach nimsoft-robot nimsoft-robot-package=/path/to/nimsoft-robot.deb
You can also specify this in your bundle.yaml in the resources section:
nimsoft-robot: charm: cs:~msmarcal/nimsoft-robot resources: nimsoft-robot-package: /path/to/nimsoft-robot.deb
The deb file should be obtainable from CA (Broadcom) via their CA-UIM (or DX IM) installation package. Additionally, you may be able to find it in the Archive section of nimsoft-archive[Nimsoft Support].
- (string) Enable apparmor profile. Valid settings: 'complain', 'enforce' or 'disable'. AA enforce by default.
- (string) Domain to which the robot belongs. Case-sensitive.
- (string) Name of the parent hub.
- (string) Robot name of the parent hub. Case-sensitive.
- (string) IP address of the hub that manages this robot (referred to as the parent hub).
- (string) Domain of the Secondary Hub that manages the robot if its assigned parent Hub is unavailable.
- (string) Hub that manages the robot if its assigned parent hub is unavailable.
- (string) Name of the secondary Hub’s robot.
- (string) IP address of the Secondary Hub. Overridden if the DNS name is specified.