This principle charm provides the Arista ML2 Plugin support to the OpenStack Neutron API service.
When this charm is related to the neutron-api charm it will install the Arista Neutron packages on each neutron-api unit in the region and supply the desired configuration to the neutron-api service.
To deploy (partial deployment only):
juju deploy neutron-api juju deploy neutron-openvswitch juju deploy neutron-arista juju add-relation neutron-api neutron-arista juju add-relation neutron-api mysql juju add-relation neutron-api rabbitmq-server juju add-relation neutron-api neutron-openvswitch juju add-relation neutron-api nova-cloud-controller
- (string) Tells the plugin to use a sepcific API interfaces to communicate with CVX. Valid options are: . EAPI - Use EOS extensible API. JSON - Use EOS JSON/REST API. .
- (string) Arista Driver version
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (string) Set a comma separated list of IP addresses for each CVX instance. If CVX has been deployed in a highly available (HA) cluster, specify each instance IP separated by a comma.
- (string) EOS command API password. This is required field.
- (string) EOS command API username. This is required field.
- (string) Name of the OpenStack region.
- (string) Override of Neutron-API service plugins setting.
- (boolean) Openstack mostly defaults to using public endpoints for internal communication between services. If set to True this option will configure services to use internal endpoints where possible.
- (boolean) Setting this to True will allow supporting services to log to syslog.
- (boolean) Enable verbose logging