This subordinate charm provides an IBM CLoud Orchestrator integration with
With the OpenStack neutron-api charm:
juju deploy keystone juju deploy keystone-ico juju add-relation keystone keystone-ico
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (string) Secret token for IBM Cloud Orchestrator. If you have an existing IBM Cloud Orchestrator installation that is integrated with IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack V4.3 or external OpenStack Kilo, copy the simple_token_secret value from /etc/keystone/keystone.conf file of your existing installation. If this is a new or standalone installation, leave this field blank to auto-generate a token or generate your own with `dd if=/dev/urandom bs=16 count=1 2>/dev/null | base64`
- (boolean) Openstack mostly defaults to using public endpoints for internal communication between services. If set to True this option will configure services to use internal endpoints where possible.
- (boolean) Setting this to True will allow supporting services to log to syslog.
- (boolean) Enable verbose logging