This charm will add a 'three-par' section to the cinder.conf file and place the approriate configuration information in that section and enable it.
3Par integration with OpenStack Cinder. Pushes configuration out to /etc/cinder/cinder.conf to enable integration of an existing 3Par cluster to Cinder. Currently limited to fiber channel only.
- (string) 3PAR WS API Server URL
- (string) 3PAR CPG to use for volume creation
- (string) 3PAR password for the user specified in hpe3par_username
- (string) 3PAR username with the 'edit' role
- (string) IP address of SAN controller for SSH access to the array
- (string) Username for SAN controller for SSH access to the array
- (string) Password for SAN controller for SSH access to the array
- (string) Name to present to cinder, leave blank to use charm (or alias) name