Pure Storage Backend for Cinder
This charm provides a Pure Storage backend for use with the Cinder charm.
juju deploy cinder juju deploy -n 3 ceph juju deploy cinder-purestorage juju add-relation cinder-purestorage cinder
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (string) SAN protocol to use. Choose between iscsi or fc.
- (string) API token for FlashArray access
- (string) Management VIP address of the Pure Storage FlashArray
- (boolean) Openstack mostly defaults to using public endpoints for internal communication between services. If set to True this option will configure services to use internal endpoints where possible.
- (boolean) Setting this to True will allow supporting services to log to syslog.
- (boolean) Enable verbose logging
- (string) Service name to present to Cinder