Cinder is the block storage service for the Openstack project. . This charm provides a oceanstor backend for Cinder
This is the base layer for all reactive Charms. It provides all of the standard
Juju hooks and starts the reactive framework when these hooks get executed. It
also bootstraps the charm-helpers and
charms.reactive libraries, and all
of their dependencies for use by the Charm.
Go read the layer-basic documentation for more info on how to use this layer. It is now hosted together with the charms.reactive documentation in order to reduce the amount of places a charmer needs to search for info.
- (int) 0: Huawei UltraPath (default value) 1: third-party multipathing software
- (string) Default IP address of the iSCSI target port that is provided for compute nodes.
- (int) Initiator switchover mode. This parameterneeds to be delivered only when third-partymultipathing software is used. 0: early-version ALUA 1: common ALUA 2: ALUA not used 3: special ALUA
- (string) Regular expression of the Nova or Cinder node host name "Host[0-9]" or "*" or "compute.*" for example
- (boolean) "A short description of the configuration option"
- (int) HyperMetro pair synchronization speed. The value can be 1 (low speed), 2 (mediumspeed), 3 (high speed), or 4 (highest speed).
- (string) LUN clone mode. The value can be fastclone or luncopy. Only Dorado supports fastclone.Dorado V300R001C20 and later versionssupport luncopy. Other storage devicessupport only luncopy
- (int) LUN copy speed. The value can be 1 (low speed), 2 (mediumspeed), 3 (high speed), or 4 (highest speed)
- (string) Type of the LUNs to be created. The value can be Thick or Thin. Dorado series only support Thin LUNs.
- (string) Hypermetro domain name
- (int) Initiator path type. This parameter needs to bedelivered only when third-party multipathing software is used. 0: optimal path 1: non-optimal path
- (string) Type of a storage product. Possible values are TV2, 18000 and V3.
- (string) Type of a connection protocol. The possible value is either 'iSCSI' or 'FC'.
- (string) Access address of the REST interface, https://x.x.x.x/devicemanager/rest/. The value x.x.x.x indicates the management IP address. OceanStor 18000 uses the preceding setting, and V2 and V3 requires you to add port number 8088, for example, https://x.x.x.x:8088/deviceManager/rest/. If you need to configure multiple RestURL, separate them by semicolons (;).
- (string) Name of a storage pool to be used. If you need to configure multiple storage pools, separate them by semicolons (;).
- (string) User name of a storage administrator.
- (string) Password of a storage administrator.
- (string) Service name to present to Cinder
- (string) Vstore name