Cinder is the block storage service for the Openstack project. . This charm provides a TrueNAS backend for Cinder based on https://github.com/mlipscombe/cinder-driver-truenas/
TrueNAS Storage Backend for Cinder
This charm provides a TrueNAS storage backend for use with the Cinder charm.
juju deploy cinder juju deploy cinder-truenas juju add-relation cinder-truenas cinder
See config.yaml for details of configuration options.
- (string) Key ID to import to the apt keyring to support use with arbitary source configuration from outside of Launchpad archives or PPA's.
- (string) Optional configuration to support use of additional sources such as: - ppa:myteam/ppa - cloud:trusty-proposed/kilo - http://my.archive.com/ubuntu main The last option should be used in conjunction with the key configuration option.
- (string) TrueNAS API key
- (string) Dataset name inside the pool, full path including pool
- (string) Base pool name on the connected TrueNAS/FreeNAS host e.g. 'tank'
- (string) Base name of ISCSI Target. Get it from the web UI of the connected TrueNAS system by navigating to Sharing -> Block(iscsi) -> Target Global Configuration -> Base Name
- (string) IP address of TrueNAS host
- (string) Storage protocol
- (string) Vendor name
- (string) Backend volume name
- (string) TLS certificate to install and use for any listening services. . __NOTE__: This configuration option will take precedence over any certificates received over the ``certificates`` relation.
- (string) TLS key to use with certificate specified as ``ssl_cert``. . __NOTE__: This configuration option will take precedence over any certificates received over the ``certificates`` relation.