Zabbix is an open-source monitoring software tool for diverse IT components, including networks, servers, virtual machines (VMs) and cloud services. This charm provides a way to setup zabbix-agent to hook into an existing zabbix-server.
- monitoring ›
Juju Charm to deploy a subordinate Zabbix Agent.
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) Zabbix agent apt repository key
- (string) Zabbix agent apt repository. If the repository is changed, operator will have to reinstall zabbix-agent using juju action - juju run-action --wait <unitname> reinstall
- deb https://repo.zabbix.com/zabbix/5.2/ubuntu bionic main
- (string) Machine tag to be used to help create host groups
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (string) Zabbix server host address. the host name or IP address of the Zabbix server you want to connect to.