Riverbed® Stingray™ Traffic Manager is a full performance software and virtual
Layer 7 application delivery controller (ADC) that enables enterprises and
cloud operators to create, manage, and deliver key services more quickly, more
flexibly, and at a lower cost. Stingray Traffic Manager offers much more than
just load balancing. It controls and optimizes end-user services by inspecting,
transforming, prioritizing, and routing application traffic.
- cache-proxy ›
- (boolean) You must accept the End User License: http://www.riverbed.com/license before using. Set to True if you accept
- (string) Method to use for balancing. Currently only the following are accepted: 'Least Connections', 'Round Robin', 'Perceptive', 'Fastest Response Time', and 'Random Node' any other values will result in the default of 'Least Connections'
- Least Connections
- (boolean) Enable admin access on port 9090
- (string) SSL certificate file contents
- (string) SSL Private key file contents