This is the web interface to the mailman3 mailing list manager, including the
HyperKitty archiver and Postorius list administration interface.
- ops ›
This charm deploys and manages the web interface for mailman3.
This charm needs the generic-ip-port-user-pass interface.
It'not (yet) published, here's the PR:
Until then to build the charm:
git clone lp:generic-ip-port-user-pass-charm-interface ../generic-ip-port-user-pass
- (string) Enable additional installed Django apps.
- (string) Free form text to be inserted into the mailman3-web.py Django local settings file.
- (string) base64 encoded python script that will be installed and run as a Django management command.
- (string) base64 encoded config file. Installed in /etc/nagios/check-lists.conf, to be used by check-lists-command.
- (boolean) Turn on Django debugging, not to be used in production.
- (string) Domain for the web frontend of the list service. Mailman will send mails from root@ and postorius@ this domain.
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (string) A URL containing the client key to connect to the sentry server. The needed django apps for sentry will be added iff this option is non-empty. Example: 'https://key:email@example.com//16' It requires adding python-contextlib2 and python-raven to extra_packages.
- (string) Site name
- Example Mailing Lists
- (int) The number of uwsgi processes to spawn.
- (int) The number of uwsgi threads to spawn.