NRPE checks for contrail charms
- monitoring ›
Contrail NRPE checks
- (int) Run a command with a time limit specified in seconds in cron. This timeout will govern to the rabbitmq stats capture, and that once the timeout is reached a SIGINT is sent to the program, if it doesn't exits before 10 seconds a SIGKILL is sent.
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (string) List of RabbitMQ queue size check thresholds. Interpreted as YAML in format [<vhost>, <queue>, <warn>, <crit>] Per-queue thresholds can be expressed as a multi-line YAML array: - ['/', 'queue1', 10, 20] - ['/', 'queue2', 200, 300] Or as a list of lists: [['/', 'queue1', 10, 20], ['/', 'queue2', 200, 300]] Wildcards '*' are accepted to monitor all vhosts and/or queues. In case of multiple matches, only the first will apply: wildcards should therefore be used last in order to avoid unexpected behavior.
- [['\*', '\*', 500, 1000]]
- (string) Cron schedule used to generate rabbitmq stats. To disable, either unset this config option or set it to an empty string ('').
- */5 * * * *