Cloud controller node for Openstack nova. Contains nova-schedule,
nova-api, nova-network and nova-objectstore.
- openstack ›
Cloud controller node for Openstack nova. Contains nova-schedule, nova-api, nova-network and nova-objectstore.
Special considerations to be deployed using Postgresql
juju deploy nova-cloud-controller
juju deploy postgresql
juju add-relation "nova-cloud-controller:pgsql-nova-db" "postgresql:db"
juju add-relation "nova-cloud-controller:pgsql-neutron-db" "postgresql:db"
- (string) Bridge interface to be configured
- (string) IP to be assigned to bridge interface
- (string) Netmask to be assigned to bridge interface
- (string) Comma separated list of key=value config flags to be set in nova.conf.
- (string) Database name
- (string) Username for database access
- (string) Default network interface on which HA cluster will bind to communication with the other members of the HA Cluster.
- (int) Default multicast port number that will be used to communicate between HA Cluster nodes.
- (string) Network manager for the cloud; supports the following options . FlatDHCPManager (nova-network) (default) FlatManager (nova-network) Neutron|Quantum (Full SDN solution) . When using the Neutron option you will most likely want to use the neutron-gateway charm to provide L3 routing and DHCP Services.
- (string) Database name for Neutron (if enabled)
- (string) Username for Neutron database access (if enabled)
- (string) Name of the external network for floating IP addresses provided by Neutron.
- (string) Name of the NVP cluster configuration to create (grizzly only)
- (string) Space delimited addresses of NVP/NSX controllers
- (string) This is uuid of the default NVP/NSX L3 Gateway Service.
- (string) Password to connect to NVP/NSX controllers with
- (string) This is uuid of the default NVP/NSX Transport zone that will be used for creating tunneled isolated Quantum networks. It needs to be created in NVP before starting Quantum with the nvp plugin.
- (string) Username to connect to NVP/NSX controllers with
- (string) Repository from which to install. May be one of the following: distro (default), ppa:somecustom/ppa, a deb url sources entry, or a supported Cloud Archive release pocket. Supported Cloud Archive sources include: cloud:precise-folsom, cloud:precise-folsom/updates, cloud:precise-folsom/staging, cloud:precise-folsom/proposed. Note that updating this setting to a source that is known to provide a later version of OpenStack will trigger a software upgrade.
- (string) Quantum plugin to use for network management; supports . ovs - OpenvSwitch Plugin nvp|nsx - Nicira Network Virtualization Platform/ VMware NSX Network Virtualization Platform (renamed for Icehouse) . This configuration only has context when used with network-manager Quantum|Neutron.
- (string) Use quantum for security group management. . Only supported for >= grizzly.
- (string) Username used to access rabbitmq queue
- (string) Rabbitmq vhost
- (string) OpenStack Region
- (boolean) Ensure required relations are made and complete before allowing services to be started . By default, services may be up and accepting API request from install onwards. . Enabling this flag ensures that services will not be started until the minimum 'core relations' have been made between this charm and other charms. . For this charm the following relations must be made: . * shared-db or (pgsql-nova-db, pgsql-neutron-db) * amqp * identity-service
- (string) SSL CA to use with the certificate and key provided - this is only required if you are providing a privately signed ssl_cert and ssl_key.
- (string) SSL certificate to install and use for API ports. Setting this value and ssl_key will enable reverse proxying, point Nova's entry in the Keystone catalog to use https, and override any certficiate and key issued by Keystone (if it is configured to do so).
- (string) SSL key to use with certificate specified as ssl_cert.
- (boolean) If set to True, supporting services will log to syslog.
- (string) Virtual IP to use to front API services in ha configuration
- (int) Netmask that will be used for the Virtual IP
- (string) Network Interface where to place the Virtual IP