Contral analytics component within docker container.
OpenContrail (www.opencontrail.org) is a fully featured Software Defined
Networking (SDN) solution for private clouds. It supports high performance
isolated tenant networks without requiring external hardware support. It
provides a Neutron plugin to integrate with OpenStack.
This charm provides the analytics node component which includes
contrail-collector, contrail-query-engine and contrail-analytics-api services.
Only OpenStack Mitaka or newer is supported.
Only for Contrail 4.0 for now.
Juju 2.0 is required.
Contrail Controller and Contrail AnalyticsDB are prerequisite services to deploy.
Once ready, deploy and relate as follows:
juju deploy contrail-analytics juju add-relation contrail-analytics contrail-analyticsdb juju add-relation contrail-analytics contrail-controller
The charm requires docker image with Contrail Analytics as a resource.
It can be provided as usual for Juju 2.0 in deploy command or
juju attach contrail-analytics contrail-analytics="$PATH_TO_IMAGE"
External Docker repository
Istead of attaching resource with docker image charm can accept image from remote docker repository.
docker-registry should be specified if the registry is only accessible via http protocol (insecure registry).
docker-user / docker-password can be specified if registry requires authentification.
And image-name / image-tag are the parameters for the image itself.
High Availability (HA)
Multiple units of this charm can be deployed to support HA deployments:
juju add-unit contrail-analytics
Relating to haproxy charm (http-services relation) allows multiple units to be
juju add-relation contrail-analytics haproxy
List of options
|control-network||string||The IP address and netmask of the control network (e.g. 192.168.0.0/24). This network will be used for Contrail endpoints. If not specified, default network will be used.|
|docker-registry||string||URL of docker-registry. Should be passed only if registry is not secured and must be added to docker config to allow work with it.|
|docker-registry-insecure||boolean||false||Is it docker-registry insecure and should docker be configured for it|
|docker-user||string||Login to the docker registry.|
|docker-password||string||Password to the docker registry.|
|image-tag||string||Tag of docker image.|
|log-level||string||SYS_NOTICE||Log level for contrail services. Valid values are: SYS_EMERG, SYS_ALERT, SYS_CRIT, SYS_ERR, SYS_WARN, SYS_NOTICE, SYS_INFO, SYS_DEBUG|
|http_proxy||string||URL to use for HTTP_PROXY to be used by Docker.|
|https_proxy||string||URL to use for HTTPS_PROXY to be used by Docker.|
|no_proxy||string||Comma-separated list of destinations that should be directly accessed, by opposition of going through the proxy defined above. Must be less than 2023 characters long|
- (string) The IP address and netmask of the control network (e.g. 192.168.0.0/24). This network will be used for Contrail endpoints. If not specified, default network will be used.
- (string) Password to the docker registry.
- (string) URL of docker-registry
- (boolean) Is it docker-registry insecure and should docker be configured for it
- (string) Login to the docker registry.
- (string) URL to use for HTTP_PROXY to be used by Docker. Only useful in closed environments where a proxy is the only option for routing to the registry to pull images
- (string) URL to use for HTTPS_PROXY to be used by Docker. Only useful in closed environments where a proxy is the only option for routing to the registry to pull images
- (string) Tag of docker image.
- (string) Log level for contrail services. Valid values are: SYS_EMERG, SYS_ALERT, SYS_CRIT, SYS_ERR, SYS_WARN, SYS_NOTICE, SYS_INFO, SYS_DEBUG
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (string) Comma-separated list of destinations (either domain names or IP addresses) that should be directly accessed, by opposition of going through the proxy defined above. Must be less than 2023 characters long