An autopkgtest worker receives test requests from AMQP, runs autopkgtest with
the ssh/nova runner, and puts the test results into Swift.
- ops ›
This charm sets up an autopkgtest cloud worker. This receives test requests from AMQP, runs autopkgtest with the ssh/nova runner, and puts the test results into Swift.
Author: Iain Lane email@example.com
- (string) Space separated list of extra deb packages to install.
- (string) List of signing keys for install_sources package sources, per charmhelpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). The keys should be the full ASCII armoured GPG public keys. While GPG key ids are also supported and looked up on a keyserver, operators should be aware that this mechanism is insecure. null can be used if a standard package signing key is used that will already be installed on the machine, and for PPA sources where the package signing key is securely retrieved from Launchpad.
- (string) List of extra apt sources, per charm-helpers standard format (a yaml list of strings encoded as a string). Each source may be either a line that can be added directly to sources.list(5), or in the form ppa:<user>/<ppa-name> for adding Personal Package Archives, or a distribution component to enable.
- (string) yaml dict arch -> ip -> n_workers corresponding to the number of LXD workers to run
- (string) email addresses (space separated) to notify on worker failure
- (string) the archive mirror to use for tests
- (string) yaml dict region -> arch -> n_workers corresponding to the number of worker instances to run
- (string) the neutron network name to use for the SSH/nova runner (must have port 22 inbound open)
- (string) base64 encoded tarball of nova OpenStack credential .rc files
- (string) The status of service-affecting packages will be set to this value in the dpkg database. Valid values are "install" and "hold".
- (string) the releases to test for
- (string) swift auth URL
- (int) the keystone API version to use for swift (2 or 3)
- (string) password for swift
- (string) the swift project domain (v3 only)
- (string) the swift project name (v3 only)
- (string) the swift region to use
- (string) the swift tenant name (v2 only)
- (string) the swift user domain name (v3 only)
- (string) username for swift
- (string) autopkgtest virt args
- (string) the flavor to run big-packages tests under
- (string) space separated list of big packages which need to be run on the big flavour
- (string) space separated list of release/arch/package triplets that will never be run
- (string) the default nova flavor to run tests under
- (string) space separated list of tests which need to have a longer timeout than default, but run on the default flavour
- (string) autopkgtest's --setup-command argument
- (string) second autopkgtest --setup-command argument