WildFly is a flexible, lightweight, managed application runtime that helps you build amazing applications.
- app-servers ›
This charm deploys the slave node of Wildfly application server in domain mode.
This charm is intended to be used with wildfly-master charm in order to achieve a High Available domain mode clustering of wildfly application server.
Once the juju environment is bootstrapped. Proceed with following steps.
This command deploys the charm in your juju environment.
- juju deploy wildfly-ha-slave
To destroy the wildfly charm instance you need to run the following command
- juju destroy-unit wildfly-ha-slave/(instance no.)
To destroy the wildfly service run the following command
- juju destroy-service wildfly-ha-slave
To expose the wildfly charm run the following command
- juju expose wildfly-ha-slave
To create a HA cluster
- juju add-relation wildfly-ha-slave wildfly-ha-master
Author Contact Information
- Author : This charm was produced by Technology Blueprint, Enterprise Java Specialists. If you need help with your Java deployment on Juju we provide commercial support at www.technologybueprint.co.uk - Company : www.technologyblueprint.co.uk
Wildfly Server Contact Information
- [ wildfly website ] (http://wildfly.org) - [ wildfly documentation ] (https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY8/Documentation) - [ wildfly bug tracker ] (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY)